The January Update published on 28 January 2021 included Mermaid Fence with an amazing new Mermaid Set, ACNH DIY recipe! An extra NPC has been introduced to this game. Pascal arrived on the island with furnishings and clothing that are extremely good-looking, Sir. Pascal may both get the DIY recipe and the clothes items. Today, we are going to highlight everything you need to know about finding Pascal and get Mermaid DIY recipes.
Conditions for Pascal to appear
1. Ensure that the game is updated to the current version (ver. 1.3.0)
2. In order to activate the event, you must first have a suit to fulfill the requirements.
3. When diving gathers shrimps and scallops, Pascal appears. You may view an introduction to the marine biology collection for the collections of shrimps and scallops.
4. Pascal will automatically ask the player if shrimp and scallop should be exchanged. When the trade is selected, the shrimp and scallops gathered by the player become DIY handbooks or perls.
5. If you don't opt to swap, the Rex returns outside of the map. At the moment, if a Rex exchange event is to be triggered further, a shrimp scallop must be collected again.
6. The Rex exchange is restricted to once a day. After a successful shrimp and scallop trade, a Rex will swim off the map and vanish. On the same day, the second exchange event is not activated.
7. The Pascal event is renewed daily at 5 am, however it is not clear if the event will be refreshed when time magic is employed.
8. The reason why the bag is packed is in the event of no time travel is because shrimps and pellets are acquired, but there is no Pascal.
9. The Pascal incident is not triggered by shrimps and scallops gathered on the island.
Exchange of Pascal
1. The props traded daily with shrimps and Rex scallops are random, which may be ACNH DIY recettes, clothes, or Perls.
Pascal contains fourteen kinds of DIY instructions and four types of clothing that may be swapped just once.
3. Perls may also be replaced every day if the manual and clothes are not gathered completely. Perls may be acquired via daily trade after collecting of manuals and clothing.
4. Diving collection also offers an opportunity to acquire PERL, but the chances of a refreshing perl are minimal. The best way to start is to trade.
5. Perl's fish shadow is tiny and will not move. 5. Bubbles float in a straight line on the water. Pearls cannot be given to the museum but maybe adorned on the island or sold directly for 10,000 bells ACNH.
6. A total of 20 pearls are required for making a complete set of mermaid furniture.
Collection of mermaid furnishings
-Mermaiden Chair | stuff: Pearl * 1, fan shell 1, sand cash * 2 -Mermaid table | stuff: Perl * 1, sand silver * Senior Cup Sheet | Material: Pearl * 1, Sand Money * 10 Senior Cabinet | Material: Pearl * 2, Sand Money* 1, Coral * 3 Senior Cup Sheet | Material: Pearl * 2, Sand Money | Mat * 2, Fan Cup * 2, Sand Money * 5-Sir | material: perl * 2, fan shell * 2, sand money * 5 5
-Mermaid table lamp | material: Pearl * 1, shell conch * 3, coral * 2, iron ear * 2.
-Dressing table for sirens | material: pearl*1, fan shell *1, coral*2, iron ore*2